Three words have followed my name around during my 20 year career in real estate: Perseverance, Expertise and Consistency, and to be honest, I haven't minded at all. Flash and sparkle are great if you are picking a gown, but my buyers and sellers have rewarded me with referrals and repeat business because I have earned their trust and exceeded their expectations. When you love what you do, going the extra mile is just second nature.
I have had the pleasure of calling La Jolla home base, and that is where clients have been coming to see me since 1980. Having intimate knowledge of the California coastal market and San Diego County is a paramount advantage in your search for representation. As a full time resident, leader in my community, and an avid supporter of local groups, including The San Diego Women's Foundation and COMPASS, I am able to offer a depth of connection that few can.
In 2009 I was awarded the prestigious Legend Award for 10 years of outstanding sales performance, in addition to consistently being a member of the Chairman's Circle award level. My accomplishments and experience speak to the commitment I pour into each and every real estate deal, and I can't imagine, as a client, expecting anything less:
● Top 1% of Berkshire Hathaway Sales Associates Nationwide
● San Diego Magazine Award - Five Star Agent 2015
● Member of the Real Estate Top Producers
● Averages 35-50 Residential Property Sales Annually
● Real Estate Licensee in State of California since 1987
● 28 years experience in real estate negotiations
● Over 500 residential transactions closed including resale properties and new construction
● Actively manage 4 residential condominium properties locally and out-of-state
Yes I have made historic sales and continually reach top level sales performance, but those are second only to the passion I feel for serving my clients.
I do believe trust is our greatest asset as agents, and I look forward to my partner Heidi Dorman and I earning yours.