Kelly Gleeson brings family heritage of success to La Jolla Prospect office.
Excerpt from Union Tribune, April 2016
After proving to herself "if you can make it in New York, you can make it anywhere," Kelly Gleeson returned to San Diego as a REALTOR - Sales Associate in the La Jolla Prospect office of Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices California Properties.
Following in the footsteps of her mother, Jeannie Gleeson in the same office, Kelly successfully closed 18 transactions, representing more than $11 million in sales, in 2015, her first year as an agent. Experiencing continual growth in 2016, 2017, and 2018 with over 60 successful transactions.
"Kelly had the highest sales total of any first-year agent in the office in many years," said Nicki Marcellino, regional vice president and La Jolla Branch manager. "What has drawn her to this business is the opportunity of connecting and working with people. Being able to help them through this special time is extremely rewarding for Kelly."
· University of San Diego, '08 Bachelors of Business w/ honors
· Graduated Magna Cum Laude
· Co-founder of Young Masterminds of La Jolla, Real Estate networking group
· Previous career in the compliance department at LPL Financial
· Certified Relocation Specialist since '17