Privilege. Pleasure. Passion.
Marsha is a top selling real estate agent specializing in the acquisition, marketing, and sale of fine homes, beach properties, and estate parcels in Santa Barbara County. She was ranked #1 agent in the Santa Barbara MLS in May 2013 and has consistently ranked within the top 1/2 of 1% of Berkshire Hathaway Real Estate Associates nation wide. With more than 13 years experience selling local real estate, she has participated in over 280 real estate transactions, totaling over $750,000,000 in sold volume. "My clients trust me to advise them on one of the most important decisions of their life. It is my job to make sure that they don't regret one minute of it."
Combining passion, experience, and an extensive knowledge of the Santa Barbara real estate market, Marsha is committed to providing her clients the most honest and informed real estate advice possible. Her sales success is built upon devoted relationships, superior attention to detail, dedication, and the scrupulous pursuit of client goals. She believes strongly in effective marketing and utilizes a proactive strategy essential in guaranteeing her listings see the widest possible exposure. Marsha also possesses an impressive network of resources for anything the most discerning client might require in the Santa Barbara area. "I am most inspired when I connect my client with the ideal property - seeing their happiness reminds me why I do what I do."
Originally born in St. Petersberg, Russia, Marsha and her parents relocated to Santa Barbara at age 6, and instantly fell in love with the city's beauty and splendor. Being a Jewish Russian immigrant, Marsha is fluent in Russian and able to assist as well as understand the needs of international clientele. Marsha balances her career by spending quality time with wonderful friends and family, as well as an ardent love for architecture, design, travel, exercise, music, and community involvement. Marsha possesses a generous charitable side and fervently believes in giving back to the community. She has served on of the fundraising committee and advertising board for Angles Foster Care of Santa Barbara since 2009. She is now on the Girls.Inc of greater Santa Barbara Committee.
Proven Success and Experience
- Full time real estate professional for over 13 years - BRE license # 01426886
- Local Santa Barbara Resident for 26 years
- Chairman's Circle Diamond Top 1/2% Nationwide
- Top 50 Berkshire Hathaway Agents for The Greater Los Angeles County, 2013
- Top 100 Prudential Agents for The Greater Los Angeles County, 2011, 2012, 2013
- #1 Agent for Santa Barbara MLS, May 2013
- Top Producing Agent Santa Barbara MLS, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016
- Participated in over 280 real estate transactions, totaling over $720,000,000 in sold volume
- A history of satisfied clients
- Well trained support team